- Look, sound and feel confident whenever you’re asked to present
- Make good use of any nervous feelings
- Plan for consistently successful presentations
- Decide what to include and what to leave out to keep people listening
- Use visual aids, props and questions to stimulate and involve your audience
- Have an invaluable opportunity to design and practise a presentation before you have to do it for real.
- Increase your personal and professional credibility
- Keep your audiences engaged and wanting more – don’t leave them gazing blankly at you
- Get rid of your presentation nerves and harness your energy for maximum oomph!
- Video feedback to take away
Who should attend?
People with a message, particularly a technical message, who need to communicate and tell their story to peers, clients, investors, business partners, staff and senior management.