This programme is designed to implement brain-based methods in virtual classrooms, with a focus on webinars.
What’s included in the workshop –
- Before the workshop you are provided with questionairres, reading material and personal planning
- What are the differences between virtual learning environments and real life?
- Learn the components of brain friendly learning
- The learning process in 6 acts:
– Motivate minds
– Absorb information
– Search for meaning
– Trigger memory
– Exhibit knowledge
- Make virtual learning as real as it can be
- Understand why creativity is important
- Grip the audience, use stories and design your show!
- Practice everything you’ve learned and understand the feedback process
- After the workshop, continue to review and build on your learning with excercises and activities for up to 6 months
Call us to find out how this flexible programme can help your organisation with designing and delivering webinars 0118 983 6339